Agave Lux Presents Tequila, Mezcal & Raicilla Experiencia
Time & Location
About the Event
Australian Owned/Mexican Made
What is Agave? Why is it so special? What is Tequila, What is Mezcal and what the hell is Raicilla even ? How do they differ and how are they made? How should I drink it? YES...let's try some!
The agave used in tequila is blue webber and can only be sourced and produced from 5 states in Mexico. Just like Champagne must be from Champagne, so must tequila be from those 5 states in Mexico. Yes tequila is actually a place in Mexico.
- What you will learn:
- Gain a broad overview of the agave plant and how it is used to create the ancient liquid of the Aztec gods.
- Understand how the agave plant is used to make Tequila, Mezcal and Raicilla.
- Understand how to drink Tequila, Mezcal and Raicilla.
- Learn the different flavours and aromas as we taste 5 different distillates.
- All the questions you want answered but didn’t know who to ask
What you will receive in your pack:
1 x 40ml of Corralejo Blanco – 40% ABV
1 x 40ml of Corralejo Reposado – 40% ABV
1 x 40ml of Corralejo Anejo – 40% ABV
1 x 40ml of Estancia Raicilla, 40% ABV,
1 x 40ml of Leyenda Oaxaca Espadin, 41% ABV
AND A TASTING MAT.
What you will need:
5 shot glasses or 5 champagne flutes or 5 small tumblers normally used in cocktail bars. Don't fear if you don't have the right glass, any will do. Your laptop, ipad or iphone to tune into the zoom event. Plus lots of water.
Brough to you by Agavelux