Spanish Sangria Class
Time & Location
About the Event
In this interactive Experiencia, you will make an authentic and delicious Sangria.
In this first lesson you will be learning how to make an original, easy, colourful, fresh and amazing Spanish sangria. We will be using one of the best Spanish recipes of this cocktail with a personal touch of our teacher, Spanish native: Junior Lopez. Junior has been working behind the bars in Spain for half a decade. If you have guests and you want to surprise them now you can do it with this exotic Spanish sangria!
The Experiencia will consist of a little theory and a journey through the history on Sangria. Then you will open your pack and learn from the pro who will provide all of the tips and tricks for how to optimise the ingredients, why each of them are essential, how they compliment each other and how to change the recepie slightly based on your flavour preferences.
What you will learn:
- The history and variety of Spanish sangrias.
- - How to make a Spanish sangria and balance it based on your preferences.
- - About the ingredients used on the Spanish sangria and the reason for them.
- - How to optimize your process.
- - When is the best moment and the best way to enjoy a Spanish sangria
What you will receive:
All of the ingredients to make your jug of Sangria
Please have access to:
glass, paper, pen, cutting table and a sharp knife.
You will be sent all of the ingidents for the night. You will have enough for 2 people in the class or 1 very thirsty person.
- Spanish Sangria Class$65+$6.50 GST+$1.79 Service fee$65+$6.50 GST+$1.79 Service fee0$0